[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By Animegirl3:

@0x5066 I don't want to do myself I am not a programmer

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By Animegirl3:

@0x5066 I don't want to do myself I am not a programmer

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By Animegirl3:

don't want to do myself I don't know how to add but just I want to experiment

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By Animegirl3:

don't want to do myself I don't know how to add but just I want to experiment

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By Animegirl3:

I don't want to do myself and but I don't know how to add language but just I want to experimenting myself please