[espeak-ng:master] reported: Problem reading Polish letter ó. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #884 Problem reading Polish letter ó.
By Qchristensen:

I asked my user for more details, and they advised they have resolved the issue by using NDVA's symbol pronunciation dailog, adding an entry for ó and having it read as u, which they advised works for them.

I don't have any further information on it, so if no-one else is reporting it and you're confident that it's working as it should already, I'm happy for this to be closed.