[espeak-ng:master] reported: Pronouncing words with multiple apostrophes in Turkish #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #875 Pronouncing words with multiple apostrophes in Turkish
By jaacoppi:

Yes, since we don't speak Turkish we need advice from someone who does.

The simplest solution is to remove the line in tr_rules. It would make "Celâ'led'din" and "Celâled'din" identical. Is this correct?

espeak-ng -v tr -x "Celâ'led'din" dZelalEdd'In

speak-ng -v tr -x "Celâled'din" dZelalEdd'In

What other words coule be used for debugging?