[espeak-ng:master] new issue: eSpeak-ng detects a sentence only if the next one starts with a capital letter #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by vortex1024:
#872 eSpeak-ng detects a sentence only if the next one starts with a capital letter

The title is pretty confusing, so I will give an example: "This is the list. it is biggern than I thought" Because the second sentence doesn't start with a capital letter, the dot doesn't cause a pause between sentences. Gramatically speaking, it is correct, but in informal chats and so, people frequently write like that, and reading what they say is difficult. I am thinking the behaviour might be intentional, for abbreviations and so, since only the dot sign is affected. It works fine for ! and ?. . I suggest it should be at least made optional, if not disabled. Thoughts? Thanks.