Modified: fastlane/metadata/android/en-US/short_description.txt
Modified: fastlane/metadata/android/es-ES/short_description.txt

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#860 Small update for F-Droid

I'm sorry I couldn't update this sooner. This is a continuation of PR #820 to list eSpeak NG in F-Droid.

They recommend having short descriptions shorter than 80 characters to prevent F-Droid clients from truncating them, so I'm just doing that with this new commit.

They also recommend increasing versionCode in every release, to allow auto-updates. In particular, they ask that the current versionCode (20) is larger than the versionCode for the latest tag release.

3 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By datajake1999 <datajake@...>:
e88df1121d28: Fixed announcer variant.

Modified: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/announcer

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
d43bbc49999a: Merge pull request #863

Modified: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/announcer

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
b7d2dc0941c4: Note that language name should be single word only.

See more at: https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/pull/863

Modified: docs/voices.md

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#863 Fixed announcer variant.

It wasn't showing up because their were spaces in the name, so I removed the spaces and it now shows up.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #863 Fixed announcer variant.
By valdisvi:

Documented that as a "feature".