Pull Request Opened #github

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by ArenaL5:

#860 Small update for F-Droid

I'm sorry I couldn't update this sooner. This is a continuation of PR #820 to list eSpeak NG in F-Droid.

They recommend having short descriptions shorter than 80 characters to prevent F-Droid clients from truncating them, so I'm just doing that with this new commit.

They also recommend increasing versionCode in every release, to allow auto-updates. In particular, they ask that the current versionCode (20) is larger than the versionCode for the latest tag release.