3 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By datajake1999 <datajake@...>:
5e502661d64c: Add speechPlayer Klatt implementation as Klatt 6.

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/edward2
Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/klatt6
Added: src/libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c
Added: src/libespeak-ng/sPlayer.h
Added: src/speak-ng.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/include/speechPlayer.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/sample.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/utils.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/waveGenerator.h
Added: tests/dummy.cpp
Modified: Makefile.am
Modified: configure.ac
Modified: docs/building.md
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/klatt.c
Modified: src/windows/libespeak-ng.vcxproj

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
d086cebd93f8: Update changelog

Modified: CHANGELOG.md

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
a4c2ea83c0c0: Merge pull request #844

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/edward2
Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/klatt6
Added: src/libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c
Added: src/libespeak-ng/sPlayer.h
Added: src/speak-ng.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/include/speechPlayer.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/sample.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/utils.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/waveGenerator.h
Added: tests/dummy.cpp
Modified: CHANGELOG.md
Modified: Makefile.am
Modified: configure.ac
Modified: docs/building.md
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/klatt.c
Modified: src/windows/libespeak-ng.vcxproj

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#844 add SpeechPlayer as Klatt6

I managed to add NV SpeechPlayer as Klatt 6. I also was able to remove the Windows specific code from speechPlayer, and the library still works. I am using it with NVDA as I write this. I updated the visual studio project with the new source files. To update the other projects, you should add the following files: * libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c * speechPlayer/frame.cpp * speechPlayer/speechPlayer.cpp * speechPlayer/speechWaveGenerator.cpp I also added a compiler define for including SpeechPlayer, INCLUDE_SPEECHPLAYER.