Pull Request Opened #github

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by datajake1999:

#844 add SpeechPlayer as Klatt6

I managed to add NV SpeechPlayer as Klatt 6. I also was able to remove the Windows specific code from speechPlayer, and the library still works. I am using it with NVDA as I write this. I updated the visual studio project with the new source files. To update the other projects, you should add the following files: * libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c * speechPlayer/frame.cpp * speechPlayer/speechPlayer.cpp * speechPlayer/speechWaveGenerator.cpp I also added a compiler define for including SpeechPlayer, INCLUDE_SPEECHPLAYER.