[espeak-ng:master] reported: Applied Klatt fixes from NV Access and added Edward variant. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #838 Applied Klatt fixes from NV Access and added Edward variant.
By datajake1999:

I found this code at https://bitbucket.org/nvaccess/espeak/src/klatt5/ and ported it to eSpeak NG. I also added the Edward variant. These fixes make Klatt voices sound less distorted and adds a new Klatt5 voice. I am attaching an archive of samples comparing the old and new code. klatt_samples.zip