[espeak-ng:master] reported: Please release a new maintenance release of pcaudiolib if possible. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #835 Please release a new maintenance release of pcaudiolib if possible.
By joey-commits:

Github is where distros get there source from what I understand. What I mean is that the last release was 1.1 in 2016. Some distros especially those that are rolling are reluctant to take a github pull from a snapshot in time and would rather take an actual release. I am just wondering if you could cut a 1.2 release on github with the latest changes.