[espeak-ng:master] reported: Please release a new maintenance release of pcaudiolib if possible. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #835 Please release a new maintenance release of pcaudiolib if possible.
By valdisvi:

I don't know where packagers of all distributions take their source, but for development of eSpeak NG we use https://github.com/espeak-ng/pcaudiolib/ and, as far as I know, @sthibaul uses it to package pcaudiolib for Debian. Best way would be to provide fixes/patches as pull requests to that project. (And I enabled issues in the project also.)