[espeak-ng:master] reported: espeak crashes with sum strings #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #824 espeak crashes with sum strings
By rhdunn:

I can't reproduce it on Debian linux with the default build flags. Given that it is reproducible from the NVDA builds (using Microsoft's Visual C++ compiler), I suggest trying a build of espeak with the various build hardening options enabled (like stack protection). What also makes me think it is something like that (a stack corruption bug) is that the strings are long, and don't contain spaces. If that does turn out to be the case, it would be useful to enable those flags in the automated builds as well.

The translate.test file would be a logical place for this kind of thing -- the same for #831.