[espeak-ng:master] reported: What is the CORRECT Identifier? #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #827 What is the CORRECT Identifier?
By gelodefaultbrain:

This is what I am talking about... I tried on the CMD then en-us as the language then it worked! Cause en-us is for english right? American!

But when I tried ar it's not working it says fatal error: language "ar" is not supported by the espeak backend

Now the point is why is this happening where LITERALLY on the docs it says for Arabic is ar. Am I missing something? please help Thank you!

image