[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #816 Wrong Identifiers
By gelodefaultbrain:

Hello I also tried this getting the IPA from Spanish Latin America

I tried this code data_ipa = phonemize(data,language="es-419",backend="espeak")

and it doesn't work it says unrecognized language code, do you might have happened to have a list of the correct codes or Identifiers? :D Thank you!

image

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #816 Wrong Identifiers
By gelodefaultbrain:

Look :D when I tried "es-la" it worked! May I ask is this the same as "es-419", does "es-la" mean latin america? Thank you!