[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #817 Broken import of multi-word terms from extra dictionary!?
By repodiac:

Ok, I just checked out your suggestion: It works only, if I use lower-case so that the term is (common sense) !?! I first tried (Common Sense) which resulted in k'Omo:n z'Enz@ -- in literally pronounced German but not the correct English pronounciation!

Did I miss something or is only lowercase allowed with imports? Does this make sense overall, I mean you loose information on being substantive for a word for instance in German.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #817 Broken import of multi-word terms from extra dictionary!?
By repodiac:

Ok, I just checked out your suggestion: It works only, if I use lower-case so that the term is (common sense) !?! I first tried (Common Sense) which resulted in k'Omo:n z'Enz@ -- in literally pronounced German but not the correct English pronounciation!

Did I miss something or is only lowercase allowed with imports? Does this make sense overall, I mean you loose information on being substantive for a word for instance in German.

PS: I also checked the link you referred to above, it does not state that import dictionaries have to be lowercase...