[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by repodiac:
#817 Broken import of multi-word terms from extra dictionary!?

Hi,

when working on a German loan word dictionary (https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/814), to be imported as de_extra into espeak-ng, I figured that often/always(?) terms with more than one word are either rejected or -- worse - imported but somewhat crippled.

An example: Importing the term common sense into the German de_extra dictionary results in S'ense z'Enz@

$ espeak-ng -v German "Common Sense" -x
S'ense z'Enz@

Is this as expected -- then: why? and how can I provide for a proper import? -- or is this likely a bug? Thanks for any help!

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by repodiac:
#817 Broken import of multi-word terms from extra dictionary!?

Hi,

An example: Importing the term common sense as entry ,kOm@n'sEns into the German de_extra dictionary results in S'ense z'Enz@