[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #813 SSML cleanup
By valdisvi:

I think, it is old problem which will be fixed, please add commit to make xml formatted nicer, and I'll merge it. In future, it is better to start by adding test before refactoring. That will allow to ensure, that it either didn't come worse, or it actually fixes some problem which was not found before.