[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #813 SSML cleanup
By valdisvi:

To check for regressions, I first cherry-picked only commit 959bf26 and run make check with everything else the same. I got error:

testing tests/ssml/references.ssml2
1c1
< l'EsDan_: gr'eIt@D,an_: 'amp@s,and t'Ik_: kw'oUts
---
> gr'eIt@D,an_: l'EsDan_: gr'eIt@D,an_: 'amp@s,and t'Ik_: kw'oUts
make: *** [Makefile:2654: tests/ssml.check] Error 1

Does it means, that current implementation actually is broken and doesn't work as expected? Why in tests/ssml/references.ssml2

<speak> &lt; &gt; &amp; &apos; &quot; </speak>
<speak> B &#66;</speak>
<speak>z &#x7A;</speak>

with all commits applied it works with spaces removed.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #813 SSML cleanup
By valdisvi:

To check for regressions, I first cherry-picked only commit 959bf26 and run make check with everything else the same. I got error:

testing tests/ssml/references.ssml2
1c1
< l'EsDan_: gr'eIt@D,an_: 'amp@s,and t'Ik_: kw'oUts
---
> gr'eIt@D,an_: l'EsDan_: gr'eIt@D,an_: 'amp@s,and t'Ik_: kw'oUts
make: *** [Makefile:2654: tests/ssml.check] Error 1

Does it means, that current implementation actually is broken and doesn't work as expected? Why in tests/ssml/references.ssml2 are unneded spaces?

<speak> &lt; &gt; &amp; &apos; &quot; </speak>
<speak> B &#66;</speak>
<speak>z &#x7A;</speak>

with all commits applied it works with these spaces removed.