[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #814 PR: Approx. 10,000 German loan words from DE-Wiktionary could be added to espeak-ng dictionary
By valdisvi:

Solution seems interesting and may be useful for other languages, where pronunciation is not easy deducted from writing. But I'm wondering why it needs docker to run Python script.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #814 PR: Approx. 10,000 German loan words from DE-Wiktionary could be added to espeak-ng dictionary
By valdisvi:

Solution seems interesting and may be useful for other languages, where pronunciation is not easy deducted from writing. But I'm wondering, why it needs docker to run Python script.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #814 PR: Approx. 10,000 German loan words from DE-Wiktionary could be added to espeak-ng dictionary
By repodiac:

Docker is used for a "turn-key" solution - no manual download or anything, just hit the button when you want the most recent file update, so to speak. It is all source code so if you are tech savy enough you can simply run -- or invoke the method even -- the script for yourself ;-)

However, all this does not answer my initial request: Either you might include it into your build/deploy process (as the tutorial says... there are "Compile errors" sometimes) or you might link somewhere to the repo for anyone interested in enriching his German phoneme dictionary!?