[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by repodiac:
#814 PR: Approx. 10,000 German loan words from DE-Wiktionary could be added to espeak-ng dictionary

Hi,

I've written a small script and tutorial to extract roughly 10k German loan words from the German wiktionary, use their IPA code and convert it into Kirshenbaum syntax for import as dictionary (de_extra) into espeak-ng.

If you're interested (don't know about possible license issues with wiktionary data) you could take this as a PR or alternatively, link to my repo for the curious reader/user.

https://github.com/repodiac/espeak-ng_german_loan_words

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #814 PR: Approx. 10,000 German loan words from DE-Wiktionary could be added to espeak-ng dictionary
By hozosch:

Well, this certainly sounds very exciting! I don't have the permission to merge this though.