[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by nesrad:
#811 Improved Interlingua voice

Hi, I've created the file ia_list to improve pronunciation for the ia voice. I'm not sure how to add it to your project, so I'll just leave it here. ia_list.zip

Since Interlingua shares its sounds with the romance languages, I was wondering what steps would be needed to use existing mbrola voices like Italian.

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by nesrad:
#811 Improved Interlingua voice

Hi, I've created the file ia_list to improve pronunciation for the ia voice. I'm not sure how to add it to your project, so I'll just leave it here. ia_list_new.zip

#811 Improved Interlingua voice