    s'u 'u _:(en)dZ'ap@ni:z(ja)l'et@ _:(en)dZ'ap@ni:z(ja)l'et@ t'e _:(en)dZ'ap@ni:z(ja)l'et@ N\

  3. When I considered the above case, I thought it would be more appropriate for the case where ”かあ” becomes "kaa" rather than "ka:".

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by nesrad:
#811 Improved Interlingua voice

Hi, I've created the file ia_list to improve pronunciation for the ia voice. I'm not sure how to add it to your project, so I'll just leave it here. ia_list.zip

Since Interlingua shares its sounds with the romance languages, I was wondering what steps would be needed to use existing mbrola voices like Italian.