[espeak-ng:master] reported: Could anyone pls make a simple guide on how to build espeak-ng on windows? #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #807 Could anyone pls make a simple guide on how to build espeak-ng on windows?
By vcjob:

@Lamashino , @rhdunn Thank you for the answers! I fixed multiple error, including "stddef.h", M_PI, S_ISDIR... Now fighting with the Error LNK2019: int __cdecl invoke_main(void) ( invoke_main@@yahxz) and LNK1120. Strange, since I've got my linker-system-subsystem set to Windows (/SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS)