[espeak-ng:master] reported: Could anyone pls make a simple guide on how to build espeak-ng on windows? #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #807 Could anyone pls make a simple guide on how to build espeak-ng on windows?
By Lamashino:

Yes, you are right. I had similar issues and I "googled" solutions for those problems with Visual Studio 2019.

In particular, to fix the "stddef.h" and some others that will arise, you have to add to the project properties the path to the "includes" (in my case: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.17763.0\ucrt) and the path to the libraries (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.17763.0\ucrt\x64) into the Libraries section.

In addition to this, you will probably have problems with some definitions as "IS_ISDIR" and similar. I just added them at the beginning of the files (only in my "personal" copy of the project).