[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by Lamashino:

#803 Update tr_languages.c

Hello: I have added initial support for Ido language (similar to Esperanto).

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by Lamashino:

#804 Create io_rules

rThese are the rules for the initial support of Ido language.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request updated by Lamashino:

#804 Create io_rules for Ido language

#803 Update of tr_languages.c for Ido language support

#805 Create "io_list" for initial Ido language support

Creation of "io_list" file for Ido language

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by Lamashino:

#806 Create language definition file for Ido language

Creation of language definition file for Ido language.