[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #802 Espeak-ng on windows: can not specify language
By vcjob:

Hello! You should try to remove the whitespace between "-v ru" and write "-vru" directly.

Thank you for the answer!

Unfortunately, it did't help, results are still the same:

command: espeak-ng привет -vru -x
output: (en)i:d'i:koU(ru)

It assumes there are two languages, English and Russian, while there is definitely only Russian.

Is there anything else I can do?

I am trying to compile espeak-ng manually, but facing a lot of troubles on windows, with all that visual studio version, which require a lot of space on hard drive...

Thank you @Lamashino for the answer!