[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by vcjob:
#802 Espeak-ng on windows: can not specify language

Hello everyone!

I installed espeak-ng on windows via .msi installer from the release page. The thing is, when I try to use it for any language other than English, it fails. Take a look at the picture (here on the left side espeak-ng build manually on centos, on the right - windows's version). image Same happens to other languages (e.g. German). What should I do?

Thank you!

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by vcjob:
#802 Espeak-ng on windows: can not specify language

Hello everyone!

I installed espeak-ng on windows via .msi installer from the release page. The thing is, when I try to use it for any language other than English, it fails. Take a look at the picture (here on the left side espeak-ng build manually on centos, on the right - windows's version). image Same happens to other languages (e.g. German). What should I do? (if invoke espeak-ng --voices there is Russian. Withoud -v ru results aren't better.)

Thank you!

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by vcjob:
#802 Espeak-ng on windows: can not specify language

Hello everyone!

I installed espeak-ng on windows via .msi installer from the release page. The thing is, when I try to use it for any language other than English, it fails. Take a look at the picture (here on the left side espeak-ng build manually on centos, on the right - windows's version). image Same happens to other languages (e.g. German). What should I do? (if invoke espeak-ng --voices there is Russian. Withoud -v ru results aren't better. Tried to re-compile ru, nothing changes)

Thank you!