[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #797 Please can I build Espeak-ng from Alpine Linux?
By JanuszChmiel:

Unfortunately, libtoolize is really not available in Alpine Linux repositoryes. And copy command really do not work because Alpine is based on Busybox. So as I see, there is complex and long way to build Espeak-ng and other similar apps. Because I think, that building libtoolize from this non standard Linux distribution will be not easy.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #797 Please can I build Espeak-ng from Alpine Linux?
By JanuszChmiel:

Alpine contain Espeak which is build without support to stream audio by using sockets. So I Am triing to build Espeak-ng I will try to debate with ALpine Linux devs but I think, that some tools are not used thanks to its security issues so those tools do not met The Alpine Linux securirty standards. So very probably, Speech-dispatcher or Espeak-ng will not work or it will be issues to build it.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #797 Please can I build Espeak-ng from Alpine Linux?
By JanuszChmiel:

I have a good news. libtoolize exists for ALpine like libtool so I will have some chances to build.