[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #785 Full stop only recognized when followed by an uppercase letter?
By jaacoppi:

https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/8aff6072e803055b8802fa670f0db9545c5849ad/src/libespeak-ng/readclause.c#L1096

Setting that to true would recognize sentences starting with lower case. I would define a new language option with #define CLAUSE_LOWERCASE_PUNCTUATION in translate.h. Any other ideas?

https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/8aff6072e803055b8802fa670f0db9545c5849ad/src/libespeak-ng/readclause.c#L1094-L1096