[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #664 the Chinese pronunciation is wrong
By valdisvi:

We could decide to close issue when it is fixed in code, but some of authors may consider issue resolved only when they got it fixed on their computer. Therefore policy in contributor guideline is that author closes it when it is resolved. But, we can decide to do it differently.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #664 the Chinese pronunciation is wrong
By valdisvi:

We could close issue when it is fixed in code, but some of authors may consider issue resolved only when they got it fixed on their computer. Therefore policy in contributor guideline is that author closes it when it is resolved. But, we can decide to do it differently.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #685 Voice Chinese (Mandarin): some characters are reported two times
By jaacoppi:

Did some digging. This is a duplicate of #606.