[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #785 Full stop only recognized when followed by an uppercase letter?
By jaacoppi:

clause endings are determined by bool is_end_clause in 'readclause.c'. I think the code basically says "look for a . followed by a capital letter". I'm unaware of any existing rule or option to change that.

Language specific rules are mostly in tr_languages.c and struct langopts in translate.h. We are trying to phase out tr_languages.c so I'm not sure where the new code should go to.

Please define what you need for Cherokee. Is it enough to state that any "." is always a full stop and "." is never used for anything else, or are there special cases such as abbreviations or ordinal numbers?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #781 Documentation Request: How to adjust pauses between words, sentences, etc?
By jaacoppi:

Does #785 cover this or do you need something else?