[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #492 phoneme definition to make usually voiced consonants voiceless if the next phoneme is a consonant
By bdorer:

@hozosch did this information help you? If yes, this issue could be closed.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #492 phoneme definition to make usually voiced consonants voiceless if the next phoneme is a consonant
By hozosch:

Well I suppose it can be closed. This doesn't really bother me anymore and it's too difficult to do things like this in the source code. I don't know what to change and don't have the tools to compile Espeak-NG

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #492 phoneme definition to make usually voiced consonants voiceless if the next phoneme is a consonant closed by hozosch.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #466 Could you please re-add phoneme equivalent tables?
By bdorer:

@rhdunn did you had any chance to look in to this?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #643 German voice mispronounces a select few words
By hozosch:

Well, those are rather uncommon words, so I'm not sure whether it's worth it for most people.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #643 German voice mispronounces a select few words
By hozosch:

Although Rakete is the most kommon one, so if I really create a pull request, I may add all of them..I have to think about this.