238427184ac1: Fix issue #772: setting buffer size to 50ms leads to truncated mbrola-fr4 output

Modified: src/libespeak-ng/speech.c

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
3660a44bdc6e: Add test for MBROLA voice

Added: tests/mbrola.test
Modified: .gitignore
Modified: Makefile.am

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by rhdunn:

#775 Fix and related test for issue #772

Reece, I couldn't figure out, how to properly test too small buffer from tests/api.c, but I created tests/mbrola.test for MBROLA voice and checked, that if line is set to espeak_Initialize(AUDIO_OUTPUT_SYNCHRONOUS, 1, data_path, 0); in espeak-ng.c, test fails. It may also help in future changes in implementation of eSpeak NG.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #775 Fix and related test for issue #772
By rhdunn:

Merged, thanks.

I'm not sure what the n_event_list code is doing either, especially why it is calculated that way.