[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #732 Initial support for Hebrew language
By valdisvi:

Thanks for contribution! It is added in project with slight modificatons. Most important, there is no need to redefine all phonemes without changes from base1 table. You just need to describe, which table you extend in phonemes file. I did simple test with text from wikipedia, and it still doesn't find pronunciation for letters:

 espeak-ng -x -vhe "הַבֵּן שֶׁלּוֹ הוּא אַבָּא שֶׁלָּהּ"

I think, there should be settings in tr_languages.c file, similarly to Arabic.

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
4573cea94e97: he: issue #732: add initial support for Hebrew language

Added: dictsource/he_list
Added: dictsource/he_listx
Added: dictsource/he_rules
Added: espeak-ng-data/lang/sem/he