[espeak-ng:master] reported: issues with russian language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #728 issues with russian language
By rhdunn:

For the MA, etc. numbers, see https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/src/libespeak-ng/numbers.c#L1143 and the NUM2_THOUSANDS_VAR defines. Looking at that code, it looks like it is only setting 0Mn and 1Mn for Russian. I don't know Russian to know if the MA entries should be removed or the code/translation flags updated.

The code should also be made better by using the defines in the code instead of numbers. I'll take a look at doing that.