[espeak-ng:master] reported: issues with russian language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #728 issues with russian language
By valdisvi:

Wrong pronunciation for и comes from rule for phoneme I:

phoneme I
IF thisPh(isMaxStress) THEN
    IF prevPhW(j) THEN
      ChangePhoneme(a)
    ELSE
      ChangePhoneme(i)
    ENDIF
  ENDIF

which translates to English like If и comes after я (j) and is stressed, say it as a. I can't imagine where this rule should applied and in my opinion it should be just removed.

About numbers I don't know. I looked at ru_list file. It has proper entry for million and has undocumented entries _...MA... e.g. _1MA3, for which I can't find what it exactly does, but even without them, million is not spelled correctly, so error hides somewhere else.