[espeak-ng:master] reported: SAPI 5 read book mark mark equal; at the end of each text #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #716 SAPI 5 read book mark mark equal; at the end of each text
By Mahmood-Taghavi:

Thanks, I saw issue #7, I could help in developing Voice Management section by providing a standalone visual C# program for add/remove SAPI 5 voices, setting variants, and perhaps a custom pronunciation dictionary, and some dialogs for easy setting of the advanced espeak configurations. But I have not any experience in SAPI 5 engine development and in programming using C in an applied manner or even in setting up the required environment for debugging! Thanks again for supporting this project...