[espeak-ng:master] reported: Misrendering of the word "wherever" #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #437 Misrendering of the word "wherever"
By rhdunn:

I've built and checked 1.49.2 and can see inconsistent behaviour like demonstrated above. With 1.50, I am unable to reproduce the behaviour. There were issues with the emoji support introduced in 1.49.2 that caused issues like this, so this issue was likely fixed when one of those was fixed.

@RhyanJohnson Can you test with 1.50 and confirm if this is still an issue for you?

@PetrochukM espeak-ng 1.50 should be more stable than espeak, as the crashes introduced in espeak-ng 1.49.2 from the emoji support should be fixed. The espeak-ng code contains various security fixes that espeak does not have.