[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #714 Wrong pronunciation of "gif"
By valdisvi:

Should it be pronunciated as g'if or g'If?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #714 Wrong pronunciation of "gif"
By The1Freeman:

I can barely notice any difference between the two, quite frankly, but g'If seems good.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #714 Wrong pronunciation of "gif"
By The1Freeman:

I can barely notice any difference between the two, quite frankly, but g'If seems good. Edit: I do notice a difference between the two in my announcer voice and g'If sounds better than g'if.