[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by alexarnaud:
#701 in French: bad pronunciation of the word "aujourd'hui"

Hello,

Environment: - Debian 10 "Buster" - Speech Dispatcher 0.9 and master - Espeak NG 1.49 and master - In French FR default voice

Espeak NG no longer pronounces the following sentence correctly: > Aujourd'hui nous mangeons des crêpes.

If I remove the "'" the sentence is correctly pronounced so the sentence is: > Aujourdhui nous mangeons des crêpes.

Let me known if I could help.

Best regards.

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by alexarnaud: