[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #691 Differences between bashkir and tatar?
By valdisvi:

They are related, but completely different languages used in different regions of Russian Federation: - Tatar in Tatarstan, - Bashkir in Bashkortostan.

For both of them I created initial configuration as a starting point for interested contributors, looking at https://www.101languages.net/. It may be, I did something wrong, but potential contributors have not tried to give any contribution/feedback yet.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #691 Differences between bashkir and tatar?
By valdisvi:

They are related, but different languages used in different regions of Russian Federation: - Tatar in Tatarstan, - Bashkir in Bashkortostan.