[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by ronaldaug:
#681 Short pause and independent consonants for Shan

This isn't actually an issue, just a question and request.

1 - Short pauses

I would like to add these pauses characters, but I'm a bit confused. Should I add them into ** shn_list ** or ** shn_rules **? Would be a short break like _ and would be a little long break like _:.

2 - Independent consonant

How can I add a rule for a single consonant without a prefix or suffix? I am worried that it will ruin the original (ka) rule. If it is a single character should sound kaa5 should sound khaa5

3 - Speak online

Could @valdisvi recompile the source on https://odo.lv/Espeak, I tested the Shan language and it seems the sound wasn't updated as a master project?

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by ronaldaug: