[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #679 A phoneme of a child table is not used if that phoneme is not also defined in its parent table
By BenTalagan:

Thanks for your answer! I think the problem was in the naming of the dict file(s). Since en-test_dict was not compiled at all, espeak-ng would default to en dict. Anyway, I'll do as you advise, I believe now it is a wiser approach.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #679 A phoneme of a child table is not used if that phoneme is not also defined in its parent table
By BenTalagan:

This was not a bug.

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #679 A phoneme of a child table is not used if that phoneme is not also defined in its parent table closed by BenTalagan.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #679 A phoneme of a child table is not used if that phoneme is not also defined in its parent table
By BenTalagan:

This was not a bug (just a misuse).