[espeak-ng:master] reported: Option to keep punctuation signs in IPA output ? #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #275 Option to keep punctuation signs in IPA output ?
By nmstoker:

I see this has been without a response for just two years. Did anyone take a look at this? Would be very useful.

Being rather rusty with C I'm not sure this is something I'd manage myself that easily but if any of the maintainers/experts had any comments and/or pointers to where to start, I could see what I could do and maybe coordinate with others?