[espeak-ng:master] reported: A phoneme of a child table is not used if that phoneme is not also defined in its parent table #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #679 A phoneme of a child table is not used if that phoneme is not also defined in its parent table
By BenTalagan:

Thank you @valdisvi for your answer! Yes. I've also added the ph_english_test file to the list of phoneme files in Makefile.am. I always run make && make install before performing these tests. I've just checked again the full described behavior after you've answered, and I get the same results as yesterday.