[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #677 Fixing "Language Replace" tests under MacOS
By rhdunn:

Why not replace it directly with -E, as that is supported in GNU grep?

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request updated by BenTalagan:

#677 Fixing "Language Replace" tests under MacOS

A small PR for fixing the language-replace.test script under MacOS. The grep -P is unfortunately not portable, but in that simple case the grep -E option will do. Any other suggestion is welcome :-)

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #677 Fixing "Language Replace" tests under MacOS
By BenTalagan:

Good point! I wasn't sure. I have done the change, just waiting for the tests to be over.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #677 Fixing "Language Replace" tests under MacOS
By BenTalagan:

Good point! I wasn't sure. I have made the change, just waiting for the tests to be over... done.