[espeak-ng:master] reported: emscripten demo broken, probably highlights underlying problem linked to dictionary compilation #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #584 emscripten demo broken, probably highlights underlying problem linked to dictionary compilation
By BenTalagan:

Ok, after fixing the condition in FindReplacementChars, it seems I can get back a working generation/transcription with emscripten. I'd still need some expertise to tell me if I'm missing some potential similar alignment problems.