[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #674 Build fails on MacOS Catalina
By rhdunn:

That works on my machine, so feel free to create a patch.

Are there any other problems?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #674 Build fails on MacOS Catalina
By BenTalagan:

I don't think so. I remember having a problem with emscripten a few months ago (#584), the compiled js was unable to parse correctly the bundled data. I don't know, it might be related (or not). Will give it a try again later, but I will prepare a PR for now.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #674 Build fails on MacOS Catalina
By rhdunn:

Great. Thanks.