Re: new espeak ng builds

Simon Eigeldinger

yes i did.
https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/

Here's the building howto for espeak ng:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/docs/building.md

Here's my script how i build it.
it builds msi files for 32 and 64 bit.
You might need to replace some directory names.

--- Script begin ---

cd\
c:
cd\
cd src
git clone git://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng.git
cd espeak-ng
cd src
git clone git://github.com/espeak-ng/pcaudiolib.git
cd windows
msbuild /p:Configuration=Release /p:PlatformTarget=x86 /p:Platform=x86 espeak-ng.sln
msbuild /p:Configuration=Release /p:PlatformTarget=x64 /p:Platform=x64 espeak-ng.sln

--- Script end ---

Might also be interesting for the howto.
Though i might rewrite the windows part at some time.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 05.11.2019 um 20:05 schrieb mattias:

Simon do you use git for windows to clone the git repo?
Skickades från E-post <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> för
Windows 10