[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #664 the Chinese pronunciation is wrong
By hozosch:

Simon Ei geldinger has provided builds that he compiled out of the latest commits. I unfortunately don't have the mail anymore though, so someone else, maybe even the author himself, has to provide the link here.